Arrival Journey from Marco Polo Airport to the Hotel
The shuttle is a collective transfer service with other passengers (maximum 10 minimum 2 persons per boat) from the Marco Polo Airport to the hotel.
The service is available from 9:15 am to 9:15 pm (flight arriving by 8:30 pm) – PLEASE LET US KNOW YOUR FLIGHT DETAILS IN ORDER TO RESERVE THIS SERVICE.
You should apply to the ALBATRAVEL meeting desk in the arrival hall. Once all passengers of the same time frame are assembled (maximum waiting time: 45 minutes) , you will go towards to the dedicated pier (number 1) where your boat will be waiting for you.
- Transfers can last from 20 to 45 minutes
- Rate includes one (1) piece of luggage per person on board, any extra piece of luggage must be paid for in cash as you board. Porterage is not included, the pier is a 10 minutes walking distance from the air terminal.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 3 business days in advance;
- PLEASE LET US KNOW YOUR FLIGHT DETAILS IN ORDER TO RESERVE THIS SERVICE.
- In rare case of very bad weather conditions (heavy fog or strong wind) or special events such as the opening of the Venice Biennale, the Venice Film Festival, the Historical Regata, the Vogalonga, etc., the shuttle service (from Airport to the hotel), might be diverted to P. Roma with the use of cars or minivan.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before the booked service. There will be no refund for cancellations less than 72 hours before the booked service time and for no shows. There will be no refund if you do not communicate change of flight details.